Delving deep into the understanding of Laravel framework will help you to figure out the answer to why is it the most preferred platform for web development.
What is Laravel? Which architecture pattern does it follow?
Laravel, being an open source PHP based framework, follows Modular-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern. The flexibility and convenience offered by this PHP framework built on MVC is incredible!
Starting from custom Laravel development for websites or web application, ecommerce business to web portal development, anything to everything is possible with Laravel.
Leveraging the most of open source benefits, Laravel has helped online business website grow in no time. Such phenomenal success has contributed to the immense popularity of PHP based open source framework.
Benefits of Using Laravel
Being claimed as the most preferred development platform for PHP based websites, there have to be an array of reasons to back up such a strong claim.
- One primary factor contributing to its success is the ability to build robust business websites with high-end features and functionalities.
- User-friendly websites can be built using Laravel, which increase client engagement and eventually drive in more sales. This benefit was from business point of view.
- If looked at it from development angle, you can come across 2 to 3 quick and obvious advantages of using Laravel.
- First being the syntax, website development using Laravel entitles you to work with clear, expressive and trouble-free syntax. This helps developers to code effectively and with faster pace.
- Laravel framework comes with another added advantage of modular packaging system. Apart from high readability, modular packaging system makes it easy for developers to write code and implement features as per the business requirement.
- Repetitive tasks to be performed for developing web application are simplified by using Laravel platform. High scalability and extension ability of Laravel comes as an added bonus.
- HTTP requests of website or web application are handled by middleware, which filters the requests and manages authentication. Unauthorized users are redirected to login page for processing the requests after the approval of authenticated users.
Related: Important Know-Hows of UX Design in 2017
On a concluding note
Businesses are making the most of Laravel framework to build feature-rich websites that are easy to navigate and have simple user interface.
Though the advantages of this open source framework are quite clear with above mentioned pointers, you should compare various development platforms and then make a choice. This is because the selection may vary depending on the nature of your business and your pattern of work.