But, this app is just one among million others available to users in the App Stores. How would this mobile app serve your business goals when it doesn’t get noticed to targeted audience? For this reason, it is suggested to consider mobile app marketing right from the first stage of mobile app development. How the app is designed and developed and how well it is promoted among targeted audience prior to its launch plays a huge role in deciding whether this app would be successful after its launch or not.
Do Not Commit These 5 Mistakes in Mobile App Marketing
1. Competitor Research and Analysis: App marketplace is a big place and you need a strong and foolproof strategy to mark your presence there. Conduct an in-depth research of competitors who have succeeded in their mobile app marketing to get insights on how can you get a competitive edge and rise above others in your category.
2. Don’t Ignore App Store Optimization: App Store Optimization (ASO) contributes to higher ranking of your website in the app marketplace. This directly results in increased number of download for your app. Select an appropriate app title such that it includes keyword and a suitable app description that explain the USP of app. Attractive screenshots and app icon are also proven factors responsible for higher downloads.
3. Don’t Delay in Marketing: Plan your app release date in advance and create a buzz in the market about the app. Starting marketing at an early stage gives you enough time for advertising your app among target audience. Launching preview trailer, writing comments and posting in forums are opportunities to inform your target audience that something useful is coming to the App Store very soon.
4. Engaging Users and Retaining Them: Focus on the experience that the app delivers to users and keep a track of the number of app users that you have been able to retain. Only when your app delivers exceptional user experience, it will be able to retain users. Concentrate on how users are engaging with your app and make necessary changes to user experience for improving retention ratio.
5. Consider User Ratings & Reviews: Review and ratings play a significant role in attracting new users to your app. Immersive experience provided by your business mobile app should compel users to submit positive review and good ratings. Apps with high review and ratings also contribute in higher ranking in the app marketplace.
Read :- 5 Common Startup Mistakes to Avoid: Decoding the Rules to Success
To get professional help in Android or iPhone app development, get in touch with professional mobile app development company today.